Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's Been Too Long...How Are YOU!

Morning and greetings from Nicole Anderson. It has been far too long since I last posted to this blog, but after a summer of activity, I decided to get back in the game. When last we spoke, I was finishing up my dissertation in Rock Island, Illinois. Since then, I have moved on to a faculty position in Florida. Hooray! God is faithful indeed. So, it has been a busy year with much accomplished, learned and experienced.

Why am I back to blogging you ask. Well...I just decided on this morning that I need to stop looking for spaces to inhabit and be about the business of creating them.

I'll be posting past pieces that I have written in other spaces as well as new submissions. Looking forward to your comments and feedback!

---Nicole

No comments: